Covid19 Cleaning Services in Cleveland, OH
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need- we are offering Covid19 cleaning and disinfecting services.
We just wanted to offer a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards. SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills has been busy cleaning residential and commercial facilities of all types including homes, nursing homes, schools, restaurants, and government offices.
Our Team Has Specialized Training
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills 440-887-9000
Why Use a Professional Clean Up Service?
Professional Clean Up Company
Deciding to tackle a hoarding clutter situation can be a challenging feat. If you are a hoarder or want to help a loved one with hoarding tendencies, it is important to be aware of what to expect. In order to efficiently clean up clutter it is necessary to go through the belongings and sort them, deciding what to discard and what to keep. When attempting to start this sorting process solo, it can be difficult to truly evaluate the possessions and come to appropriate decisions. Let a professional clean up service help you. Here’s why you should look into hiring a professional:
- A hoarding cleanup company is trained to handle the situation. The staff is professional, compassionate and effective when working with the hoarder, family, and the situation at hand.
- Companies specialize in sorting, organizing, discarding and cleaning up the clutter. They will work with you to decide what needs to be discarded, what can be donated, and what is acceptable to keep.
- A professional company is quick and efficient. Attempting to work without help can take a while and there can be many setbacks along the way, of which you may be ill prepared to handle alone.
- Hoarding is a mental condition that needs to be addressed with patience. A professional will not only have patience but will also be equipped to explain and assist with the process.
- Professionals also know how to handle the situation in a safe manner. A house of a hoarder could, in some instances, have hazards such as waste, sharp objects, etc. The professional clean up service will know how to treat the circumstance and discard the items without exposing people to potentially threatening situations.
- It’s good to have support. A professional hoarding cleanup service is here to help and is understanding about the conditions.
If a hoarder is open to the idea of cleaning their clutter, do the research. It is helpful to be aware of the hoarding condition and how to help.
blog credit: http://www.hoardinghelp.com/use-professional-clean-up-service/
photo credit: http://lifeisfullofchoiceseurope.com/tag/hoarding/